Saturday, July 08, 2006

hi ! I'm an NRI - born and brought up in India - but have been away for work for the last 10 years in different countries for work.

i always maintained close touch with india - no year passed without us (me & my family) visiting india at least 3 times a year - plus we had the obligatory annual visit for a month to 3 months from parents (both pairs - though we ensured they were never simultaneous !)

we decided for various reasons to return to india towards the end of last year. we chose to do it in a dramatic fashion - i left my job and we reached india end-MArch '06.

this blog is primarily to share my experiences with the move back - to help other such NRI's who are looking to come back and also provide my perspective on the new, booming, centre of the world stage India....

Let the journey begin

3 comments:

Rohit Deep said...

Finally!! Of to a start. BTW
I thought you are PIO and not NRI anymore :-)

Let the journey begin.

Unknown said...

Hello sir ,
I like finally you come back India again.Really you are truly global indian. I salute you sir.
bye
rakeshjain

DR Rajeev Kapoor said...

Your comments are of 2007; whats happened in these last 3 years?